lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2008

Rosh 1 Israeli magazine- To Tokio In love



Tokio Hotel don't show any signs for another concert in Israel, meanwhile. But the Determined fans don't give up so fast. Even without the band themselves, they gathered last week to a big fans-meeting in front of the place of the concert last year in Tel Aviv. We've been there too. If for a moment you thought that Tokio Hotel's storm had passed away, so you're not In the business. Last week a sixth fans meeting took a place in Tel Aviv and the quantity of the fans just grow and grow. You wouldn't miss so many people if you were walking next 'Ganey Y'hoshua' (the place of the meeting) that day. The organizers of the meeting are Lera (16), Amit (16) and Ortal (18). "In a different From other meetings, we decided that this meeting will take a place in a big area that Can fill many fans and that will fit for enhancement system (music) to listen our favorite songs" tells Amit. "most of the fans that helped in organization last year retired right after The concert". Tells us Lera the main reason for this meeting. "This meeting is in Purpose to unite all the fans from all over the country, and to show that we're still Here. Although that this enhancement system cost a lot it's still worth it". In this point the interview was interrupted when one of the fans came to show Lera A picture of her with the band that was published on a magazine from Brussels. "It's so exciting" tells Lera. "I'm shocked". While walking beside so many fans we couldn't ignore two fans that look exactly like The twins and even insisted to call them Tom and Bill. They refused to tell us their Real names. "I read an article that was published in this magazine about the band". Tells us Bill's Double. "right after I ran to look for their songs and from then I'm a big fan!" My friends always told me that I look like Bill, and one day when Tomi (Tom's double) Came to visit me, we decided that from then we dress like them". Tomi: "my friends opened one of my picture by Photoshop and discover that if my Color's eyes is changed I look exactly like Tom. I always liked big clothes so it fitted me perfectly". To our surprise not all the fans fell in love with Tokio Hotel from the first time. Some fans Started as hater and began to like the band later. "at the beginning I really hated this Band and gave them derogatory name" tells us Aviyah (16). "one day last year I came To visit a good friend and I saw a poster of Bill in her room, I loved his style and I Started listening to songs. Tokio Hotel proved to everyone that Rock is not drags and Alcohol, but a good music. It was important to me to come today". An amazing goal in this meeting was a big fundraising for the cancer association. "this issue came to mind by all the fans before the meeting. We decided that it will Be wonderful to utilize this meeting for a good deed". tells Ortal. "my uncle died from cancer a year ago" tell Amit. "so I know this issue too well, I felt The need to strengthen the awareness to this subject. Other more, a donation to the Society it's an important thing I would like to be part of".

0 comentarios: